Adrafinil | Nootropic, 30x300mg Capsules
Adrafinil is a potent dietary supplement for promoting wakefulness and focus. Double Wood’s Adrafinil contains 30 x 300 mg capsules. Click here to learn more.
30 x 300 mg Capsules.
- INCREASE FOCUS AND VIGILANCE – Adrafinil is a potent nootropic supplement that makes paying attention easier.
- ENHANCE COGNITION AND MENTAL ACUITY – Improves working memory, motivation, and problem solving ability.
- BOOST MOTIVATION – Have more energy when tackling complex problems or long assignments.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Adrafinil is manufactured right here in the US.
Many people consider Adrafinil to be the most potent nootropic available that does not require a prescription. It has been proven to enhance a wide range of cognitive functions including memory, focus, energy, and problem-solving ability. It has also been shown to positively effect mood and increase levels of motivation. It is the perfect nootropic for students looking to pick up an extra edge in the classroom or employees who experience mental or physical fatigue during the work day.
The recommended dosage of Adrafinil is 300 mg, although some people have reported needing 600 mg to experience it?s full benefits. It?s recommended to start at a 300 mg dose, and to only increase the dosage if you find this dosage to be insufficient.
Taking doses higher than 600 mg at once not only increases the possibility of experiencing adverse side effects, but may even reduce the effectiveness of the compound.
Unlike amphetamines and related stimulants, Adrafinil does not cause any anxiogenic (anxiety causing) side effects or other side effects resulting from stimulation of the peripheral nervous system.  That said, Adrafinil has been known to cause the following side effects in some individuals:
- Mild headaches
- Appetite reduction
- Increase in liver enzyme counts
Most important to note is that Adrafinil has been shown to increase counts of liver enzymes when taken regularly, suggesting that sustained use could cause liver damage. It?s effect on liver enzyme profiles is small and has been shown to be similar to that of tylenol. This means that while infrequent use isn?t likely to cause liver damage, like with Tylenol Adrafinil should never be taken with alcohol and any drugs shown to have similar effects on liver enzymes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Orders placed with free shipping ship via USPS First Class, international orders ship via USPS International
30 Day Money Back Guarantee