BitBox01 Hardware Wallet
Control your digital assets with the original BitBox, our minimalist hardware wallet and second factor authenticator.
BitBox01 is an open-source hardware wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC). It also supports Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens over third party apps like myetherwallet.com. It is intended for storing and protecting your private keys.
It enables you to make backups onto the micro SD card.
The BitBox01 is also a FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) compatible authenticator which you can use to secure your accounts on Google, Facebook, Dropbox, GitHub and more.
- Single-purpose microcontroller that connects to a computer as a plug-and-play USB device. No drivers required.
- The minimalist design keeps the code as simple as possible, making audits easier and reducing the number of attack vectors.
- AES-256-CBC encrypted communication over USB that avoids glitching and timing attacks.
- Two-factor authentication option to avoid man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Erase and reset after 15 failed attempts to mitigate brute force password attacks. If a reset happens by accident, the wallet can be recovered simply by reloading the wallet seed from the micro SD card.
- Capacitive touch button confirmation. Touch briefly to ‘reject’, and touch longer to ‘accept’.
- Embedded LED status indicator.
- Password protected.
- Offline, anytime backup and recovery with a micro SD card.
- Native software client avoids security risks of browser-based clients.
- Plausible deniability with hidden wallets and backups.
- Portable, extremely durable case filled with epoxy and packed with security.
- Subtle design avoids unwanted attention.
- Smart verification and second-factor authentication mobile app (optional to use).
- Fully open source.
- Swiss ideals – quality, privacy, no backdoors.
Made in Switzerland.
We will email you the shipping address to return the product. Shipping times will vary depending on your location. Please use a trackable shipping service and/or purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
To begin, submit a refund request along with a proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) days of receiving the product. We will reply with a refund request acknowledgment and a return mailing address. Mail the product to us within five (5) days following receipt of this email. Once we receive and inspect the product, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Refunds will be transmitted within four (4) weeks of approval.