DHEA | mental clarity, muscle mass, mood – 180x100mg Capsules
DHEA is an endogenous hormone naturally produced by the body, but is often supplemented as levels decline due to aging. Double Wood’s DHEA contains 180 x 100 mg capsules. Click here to learn more.
180 x 100 mg capsules.
- OPTIMIZE PEAK DHEA LEVELS – Research has shown DHEA levels peak in our mid 20?s a decrease rapidly over the next 20-30 years. Since you cannot increase levels of DHEA through diet it is vital to boost your levels through supplementation.
- SUPPORTS MENTAL CLARITY AND POSITIVE MOOD – DHEA levels decrease as we age and increased levels cannot be obtained from food alone. Supplementing with DHEA can help support mental clarity and positive mood as we age.
- IMPROVES MUSLCE MASS AND BONE DENSITY – Loss in muscle mass and bone density as we age is partly caused by decreased levels of DHEA. Supplementing your body?s decrease in DHEA is vital to keep prevent these losses.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our DHEA is manufactured right here in the US.
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone produced in the adrenal glands, gonads, and brain. It plays a key role in numerous bodily processes including working as an adrogen and neurosteroid.
Natural DHEA levels peak in one’s mid 20’s, and decrease rapidly as one enters middle age. Signs that your DHEA levels are dropping include fatigue, depression, muscle loss, and having less energy. Taking DHEA as a supplement can help counter these symptoms and helps one maintain their mood and vitality as they age.
There is no standard dosage of DHEA, but studies performed on it have used dosages ranging from 25 – 200 milligrams per day.
We recommend starting with a dosage of 100 milligrams per day, and increasing the dose only if necessary. If you decide 100 mg is too high a dose, you can empty half of a capsule into water or a flavored drink to get a dosage of 50 mg.
The most commonly experienced side effects of DHEA use are mild and include headaches, fatigue, insomnia, and congestion. Women taking DHEA may also experience abnormal periods, acne, and mood swings.
DHEA use is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, liver disease, diabetes, thyroid problems, or polycystic ovary syndrome. It’s use is also not recommended for those with a history of clotting problems.
It’s strongly recommended to speak to your doctor before using DHEA if you’re taking any prescription medications. Some interactions with blood thinners, anticonvulsants, hermone therapy medications, and medications commonly prescribed for heart and liver problems have been observed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Orders placed with free shipping ship via USPS First Class, international orders ship via USPS International
30 Day Money Back Guarantee