Become A BitLift Contributor
Have an idea for something you’d like to see on BitLift.com? Or interested in writing for the site? Simply reach out to the team! Tell us a little about yourself and what you’d like to contribute and we’ll give you access to the Contributor Discord channel and comment permissions on “The Content Board”.
BitLift’s Publishing Process
Once approved as a Contributor, you’ll be given permission in Notion to comment on the Content Board. From there:
- Contributor: Submits new Ideas through the Contributor Discord Channel or our contact form
- Team: Flushes out the Ideas and adds them to the Content Board with Status: Available
- Contributor: Claim Status: Available content by commenting on content they want to contribute
- Team: Gives Contributor edit permissions to the content and changes Status: In Progress and Author: Contributor’s Name
- Contributor: Writes the content in Notion! When ready, changes to Status: Under Review
- Team: Reviews content and communicates changes with Contributor via comments
- Team: When ready, content is updated to Status: Complete and taken live on BitLift.com with the Contributor’s byline
Checkout The Board
The Content Board
Wanna contribute? Submit Ideas via Discord or our Contact Form. Comment on any Available content to claim it and we’ll grant you edit permissions.
I have an idea for BitLift…
EPIC! Contact us here. If you want to contribute ideas regularly or write content for the site, be sure to tell us a little about yourself, what you’d like to contribute and be sure to include your Notion email address.
Do you accept guest posts?
Sure! As long as it’s 1) relevant to crypto users/investors 2) high quality/unique content 3) written exclusively for BitLift.com. Contact us here to tell us more about it.